Anyone order a 2018 SCAB?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries. Glad to be part of it.

Curious - did you order the factory spray-in bed liner? Sometimes this will make the status show "back in production" or something similar, since the truck is shipped off-site to have the liner sprayed.

OP
OP
B

bendensez

Reaction score
Curious - did you order the factory spray-in bed liner? Sometimes this will make the status show "back in production" or something similar, since the truck is shipped off-site to have the liner sprayed.

No bedliner. Nothing that would be an add-on like that. My dealer doesn't know why either. There's another member that posted in the other order progress thread that his bounced back and forth last week as well. His was a first day build. Hoping mine, being a 7/26 build will flip back to released this week and get the heck here!

My dealer has three others that are for the dealership owners coming in as well. They were built on the 28th and are screws. They haven't arrived yet either. So, who knows.

Patience is not a virtue of mine :)

Last edited:

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No bedliner. Nothing that would be an add-on like that. My dealer doesn't know why either. There's another member that posted in the other order progress thread that his bounced back and forth last week as well. His was a first day build. Hoping mine, being a 7/26 build will flip back to released this week and get the heck here!

My dealer has three others that are for the dealership owners coming in as well. They were built on the 28th and are screws. They haven't arrived yet either. So, who knows.

Patience is not a virtue of mine :)

Seeing that, in your sig, Dexter, MI, is your location, your truck should be delivered by convoy ONLY, not a combo of convoy/rail (such as mine). It should speed up the delivery days a bit.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Sas, maybe you can help me. I'm pretty nervous about the new V8 Raptor coming out. How much horsepower will it rob from my V6? Currently I have 450. After the new one comes out will I be making 380? 250? I'm just trying to get a handle on how much slower my truck will be when the V8 comes out. Thanks!

It comes with vastly less downtime. You won't have the inherent ecoboost design issues to contend with

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the ecoboost- factory production holds are the norm with it. 2017 owners suffered too since this is a half baked design. If it were me, cancel the order. The v8 will be ready soon enough and the ecoboosters won't be able to unload theirs.

Half baked design......

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It comes with vastly less downtime. You won't have the inherent ecoboost design issues to contend with

Oh Great God Almighty Big Foot, do tell of this prophetical "downtime" you speak of, as well as the inherent design issues! We all await your supreme answer! In the mean time, I will drive my EcoBoost and leave your meaningless ASS in the dust!

OP
OP
B

bendensez

Reaction score
Seeing that, in your sig, Dexter, MI, is your location, your truck should be delivered by convoy ONLY, not a combo of convoy/rail (such as mine). It should speed up the delivery days a bit.

Yeah, I've definitely got that going for me. 40 minutes from the DTP.

On another note, I see I've been properly introduced to Sasquatch77 in this thread...

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On another note, I see I've been properly introduced to Sasquatch77 in this thread...[/QUOTE]

Yes, the blundering troll is everywhere.