Anyone on 17x9 0 offset / 37s? Chime in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Inquiring if anyone here with 17x9 wheels on a 0 offset on a 37pp truck has tried off roading / full tucking on stock suspension and stock tires? Meaning no springs no collars.

I have a set of eibachs for the front but debating on not using them if it’s purely for aesthetic purposes.

rushneck

Reaction score
Inquiring if anyone here with 17x9 wheels on a 0 offset on a 37pp truck has tried off roading / full tucking on stock suspension and stock tires? Meaning no springs no collars.

I have a set of eibachs for the front but debating on not using them if it’s purely for aesthetic purposes.
Did you ever get the answer you were looking for here?

I have a 23 37PP myself and trying to figure out if 0 offset is suitable for off-roading / full tucking with stock suspension and KO2s. I've seen couple of videos of guys hauling ass over whoops and doing jumps and completely bottoming out and apparently there are no issues with rubbing on 0 offset for 37PP in those scenarios. However, I'm curious about the potential for rubbing when fully tucking on one side. All of the 0 offset rubbing issues seem to be affecting non 37PP or Gen2s, at least that's what it looks like to me. Would appreciate any insights you may have on this.

OP
OP
t4arghhh

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get the answer you were looking for here?

I have a 23 37PP myself and trying to figure out if 0 offset is suitable for off-roading / full tucking with stock suspension and KO2s. I've seen couple of videos of guys hauling ass over whoops and doing jumps and completely bottoming out and apparently there are no issues with rubbing on 0 offset for 37PP in those scenarios. However, I'm curious about the potential for rubbing when fully tucking on one side. All of the 0 offset rubbing issues seem to be affecting non 37PP or Gen2s, at least that's what it looks like to me. Would appreciate any insights you may have on this.

Yeah i did - by testing it myself. I've sent it and had it fully compress and zero rub at all. Articulation i have not tested since I do not crawl with the truck in any form of fashion as its just way too long for that stuff.

rushneck

Reaction score
I have this setup on my 23 rap r. No issues, just like stock and sits flush with the fenders.

Thank you for your input, @cr23raptor1983. Have you attempted to articulate off-road? I know 37PP and R won't rub when fully compressed with the above setup. Or in any other situation except when fully tucked in which is an unknown to me right now.

My hope is to find out whether I will be able to do what I am doing in the below video with 17x9 +00 offset wheels and stock KO2s. Not interested in crazy rock crawling but simply occasional need to articulate while off-roading.