Anyone install IGLA anti theft device?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cazt51

Reaction score
I think a cleverly placed kill switch would easily stop most thieves. I have the Ravelco and enjoy that peace of mind.
That is what I did. Had my audio guy place a small switch in front cabin area, a place hard to find and no one would ever know to look there. The switch is a relay bypass module that toggles on/off my factory starter relay. So switched off everything will act normal until you try to start it and nothing will happen. You HAVE to have the switched flipped on for it to start. I know it is over the top and yes, I know if they really want it they can tow it, but I will make them work for it and at least some piece of mind for me.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i use viper. have had viper systems in all myvehicles. compustar has been around for about 12 years now? at least thats when i first saw them. they pretty much do the same thing though. never used igla.
Ive got a Viper system from 85 on on my 84 Porsche200.gif. Chit sill works and makes awesome retro noises.

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been protecting the H1 forever, or no one wants to steal it. Bonus, it sings to you when you change the battery! Thinking this is my Raptor solution! Might move it over

Attachments

• IMG_0696[1].JPG
    IMG_0696[1].JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 4

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ravelco isn’t stopping them unfortunately
So in theory, I can cut all the wires from the back of my Ravelco, twist them all together, and then put ground to it and the vehicle should start? I'm pretty sure you would fry the computer before you start the truck? The same holds true for using a jumper wire in the holes of the Ravelco right?