Anyone here the previous owner (MD) of this Azure Gray?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone here the previous owner of this? Couldn’t find any build threads and was looking for background.

Attachments

• IMG_9386.jpeg
    IMG_9386.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_9386.jpeg
    IMG_9386.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 183

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at that one too. Don’t care for the top and bed cabinets or whatever. But the sales person tried to tell me it didn’t have a Cobb intercooler which it clearly does. Either played dumb or lied. I don’t know what else the engine bay has going on.

It’s way over priced. Another with 1300 miles sold for 86. And there is one w/o recaros for 84.5

OP
OP
Evasive

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it’s been tuned and dumped for a reason. That huge Cobb intercooler isn’t going to likely go over well with Ford service.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it’s been tuned and dumped for a reason. That huge Cobb intercooler isn’t going to likely go over well with Ford service.
I think it’s certified? I can’t remember. I don’t see why anyone would spend the $ on that IC and not tune. Also that expensive warn winch.

OP
OP
Evasive

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doubt they have the AccessPort tuner for it either. Seems more weird the more I type lol.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m prob wrong here but I wasn’t sure if tuning for 23 was available when the owner started modding that truck.

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The winch is in the factory intercooler location. They had to put a FMIC on it to run the winch.