Any runs near kentucky tennessee area?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bnewell101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of anything near Kentucky. I'm at fort campbell right now so limited on places I can go. Any help would be awesome

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of anything near Kentucky. I'm at fort campbell right now so limited on places I can go. Any help would be awesome

As far as I know, there isn't anywhere around here. Issue being that this area has been populated for so long, everything is owned and busted up into couple hundred acre tracts. There are Jeep trails at some of the off road parks, but from what I have seen, I wouldn't take a Raptor through them. They are too narrow.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, there isn't anywhere around here. Issue being that this area has been populated for so long, everything is owned and busted up into couple hundred acre tracts. There are Jeep trails at some of the off road parks, but from what I have seen, I wouldn't take a Raptor through them. They are too narrow.

Agreed, Wheelin in the Country and Woolys definitely cater to Jeeps (I have one of those too). I have not found any great places in the area to wheel my Raptor, but it is more of a street queen, as I wheel my Jeep hard.