Any New Products?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptors have a huge aftermarket, but everything looks the same to me. Its almost like each company take a similar design, tweaks it a little, adds a wild logo and calls it a day. Is the raptor market flooded with brotastic copy cats? I'm not brand bashing, I just feel like there is a huge void in the market for new ideas and unique products. If you look at other vehicle accessories you'll find a wide variety of off the shelf parts and accessories with different designs.

Can some one lead me to a company that is doing new things with Raptors?

OP
OP
stewwalker

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never though about that. Raptors are mainly sold in the US, so that would explain the lack of "foreign" influence. Let me know if you find anything interesting.

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered this issue of Motorhead from Japan. Hoping they're inspiring.

Where did you order from and how much? I'm very interested. Huge into Japanese muscle. Give me that Rauh Welt inspiration in a Raptor.

35e49c98e2da65f7647096590a4c5ea2.jpg

Antlers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your style.

I got the magazine today, but it was the wrong issue (really cool RWB spread though.) I emailed them to see if they're able to get the correct version. I ordered from club Japan. It was a huge pain setting up an account though. If they're able to get it I'll just order you an issue.

jschell1309

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wide body is what drew me to the Raptor the day it was announced. I'm a sucker for fender flares on anything. Still telling myself to not import an R32 now that they are 25 year import legal.

Let me know price, if it's around $10-$15 I'm in.

Antlers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like wide bodies too. I would love an R32 GT-R. There's a guy in town with an R33 but it's a GTS-T.

They only charged me $10 and change shipped so we'll just call it a beer next time you're on this side of the country.