Another Thursday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Dang I was hoping someone would have gotten lucky this week. I know for me my dealer (really small one in Wyoming) said they talked to their Ford rep and it should be pulled by the end of next week so hopefully that's good news for those of us who ordered from the smaller dealers.

I think next Thursday will be a good day for a lot of us!!

OP
OP
Broderick

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang I was hoping someone would have gotten lucky this week. I know for me my dealer (really small one in Wyoming) said they talked to their Ford rep and it should be pulled by the end of next week so hopefully that's good news for those of us who ordered from the smaller dealers.

"I would not hold my breath on that." --------JB

lol, sorry bro, just teasing you:signs6:

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I hope you're right man. I know it will be WELL WORTH the wait, but this is ****** ridiculous :banghead:

Mattty1999

Reaction score
How long do we have to wait to ask tomorrow? What time are they pulled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk