Another GMTV victim.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GiveMeTheVin offered me $65K for my Raptor so I decided to take it. I’m taking my Decked and BD lights off today and they’ll be coming to pick it up Saturday. I know others have gotten more but they wouldn’t budge claiming that they now have a glut of Raptors. Anyways, that leave me with $15000 cash. I’m going to go down to one car for a year and either get the Gen 3 Raptor or a Bronco Warthog next year. I’m a 100% telecommuter so I can get away with just one car.

Anyways, I still plan to be around here talking about Raptors and making fun of blown TRX transmissions.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. I just submitted mine.... if I can find a replacement in a few days time, I’m selling mine to them too....

Goosed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. I just submitted mine.... if I can find a replacement in a few days time, I’m selling mine to them too....

I got the best offer from Carvana recently on my wrangler - not so much a couple months ago but they are giving me almost $1,000 more for it than MSRP when it was new. I don’t know how or why... but why ask questions. I bought it for $38,600 and they just offered me $46,154. Sticker was $45,224 new.

OP
OP
Sgt Beavis

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, if anyone wants to buy my Decked or KBVoodoo Max Modular bed rack, they are for sale. i’ll have them listed in the Classifieds later today.

Decked $1000
Max Modular bed rack - $700

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting service. Didn't know about it. They offered $58-60k for my 2018 with 40k miles. Tempting but I don't have a fun second car in the garage. Selling not to take advantage of the market also comes with buying in the same over-valued market if you don't have a second car.