Am I the only one that watches Fast N' Loud....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Caught last nights, them working on a 76 bronco I can't believe he paid that much for it. Can't wait to see it done. Can't wait to get my 75 Done or at least just get the body work done.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anybody catch Richard referring to his Raptor as an F150 last night? He had an old Ford F100 truck he was selling and was giving a little history on the F-series trucks. He then said that he even uses an F150 to haul his latest purchases back to G-Monkey headquarters. As he was narrating, the camera was showing the black crewcab Raptor.

Why didn't Richard take that opportunity to give a Shout out to the F150 RAPTOR? C'mon, Richard- You gotta Represent!!!! :rockit:

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the show too. Must admit I only started watching because of the Raptor.
When I watched the Bronco episode last night I had to feel sorry for the Raptor when Richard said "I'm not really and off-road kinda guy." Gotta show the Raptor some love and take it off road every so often.