Almost broken into...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a compustar system on my Evolution. Caught at least 3 people trying to leave the scene after hitting my car in a parking lot on 3 seperate occasions... people are ******* stupid. First thing I do when I get my truck is compustar remote paging system.

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im actually considering to install it as well. About how much is it?

Im installing it myself, bought the viper 5904 ftom sonicelectronix for $300 plus some sensors, I like the perimeter one best that chirps when someone is near.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

jvrptr23

Reaction score
A few months ago I had my local shop install a Viper 3303 system with a back up battery, glass sensor and motion sensor. I also had them tone it on the sensitive side a little bit. I love the 2 way pager. Sometimes it gets too sensitive but thats my preference though. Plus I dont leave my valuables inside (guns,knife,etc). My 05 F150 was also broken into last year at my old house. They took my company laptop, nothing else. That didnt have any alarm. I was so upset..

kjbeggs

Reaction score
My last F-150 (A 2008 Lariat, before my brief time away from trucks to save gas $$$) had an attempted break-in in broad daylight outside my office (in a nice area) the first day i drove it to work after buying it. The A-hole tried to pry out the door handle with a screwdriver (leaving a nice gouge in the paint) before someone on the first floor started banging on the window, and he fled the scene. I had a pretty hi-tech alarm installed that weekend, and it got set off twice in the following three weeks before they just gave up.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Had a compustar system on my Evolution. Caught at least 3 people trying to leave the scene after hitting my car in a parking lot on 3 seperate occasions... people are ******* stupid. First thing I do when I get my truck is compustar remote paging system.

That's what i had in my last Truck. I chased after two people fleeing the scene after trying to break into my truck too!

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uummm so you came out of church and your first thought was "crazy ***********", "*******" ? What exactly are they preaching in there ? Was it a verbal ****?

What has this world come to indeed !

Last edited: