All VisionX, Rigid, & Baja Designs Lights On SALE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks you guys!

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Received my lights today, thanks for the great deal!!!!! Can't wait to get these wired up and start looking at getting other lights.

Thank you!! Really appreciate the support

SVTCQ

Reaction score
Rigid 40" E-series spot/flood amber & white, with the Rigid behind grille mounts.

edit: and why not shoot me a price for Baja Designs Onx6 amber & white behind grille kit too.

Which one do people seem to like better?

Last edited:
OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
would the Baja Designs S2 Pro LED Lights in wide cornering amber make a good
''on road fog light''? i dont want to blind people but i want to see more

Yes it would, it's going to be flat enough to do what you want to do without blinding everyone possible

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Rigid 40" E-series spot/flood amber & white, with the Rigid behind grille mounts.

edit: and why not shoot me a price for Baja Designs Onx6 amber & white behind grille kit too.

Which one do people seem to like better?

In my experience, being behind the grill you want the absolute most light you can punch through there and having said that, the Baja Designs amber/white would win that contest hands down. However, you won't have the ability to switch between white and amber, it will just be a cover for the amber portion. You CAN get dual control and be able to switch to whatever one you'd want similar to the Rigid A/W but it will be a cover not a true amber LED, but it's still 10 watts as opposed to 3 watts

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it would, it's going to be flat enough to do what you want to do without blinding everyone possible

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

In my experience, being behind the grill you want the absolute most light you can punch through there and having said that, the Baja Designs amber/white would win that contest hands down. However, you won't have the ability to switch between white and amber, it will just be a cover for the amber portion. You CAN get dual control and be able to switch to whatever one you'd want similar to the Rigid A/W but it will be a cover not a true amber LED, but it's still 10 watts as opposed to 3 watts
Does Baja designs make an amber wide cornering lens for the S2 Pro??? I thought they didn't, if they do I need some for the s2 pros I just ordered from you.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
would the Baja Designs S2 Pro LED Lights in wide cornering amber make a good
''on road fog light''? i dont want to blind people but i want to see more

Does Baja designs make an amber wide cornering lens for the S2 Pro??? I thought they didn't, if they do I need some for the s2 pros I just ordered from you.

I will have these covers in about 2-3 weeks, yes!