All Around Awesomeness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Terrible video. It'd be better if I was driving... That is all, carry on.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Renegades are boxing up & shipping out this week. Your going to have to get some good clips catching air

I didn't make the first batch cut-off, unless Christine pulled some strings. But regardless, I can't wait.

cwickd

Reaction score
That video was awesome! What was the budget? Looked like maybe a 2 day shoot including the chase copter- factor in the editing, I'm guessing this cost at least $15g's

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

As far as the content- some night footage with lighting and the drivers POV would be a great addition!

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Video is so sick, like I said in the other thread knocked it out of the park. Showed it to the wife and she was way into it, asked how much for that suspension set up. Told her not to worry its only money.

Question; can you still tow with the cantilever set up? Or do you loose that and some payload capability?

Just like @Jimbo, Makes me super pumped to get my renegade bumper.

Keep up the good work!

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! I want to hear everyone's opinion on this video. If you like it, I want to know. If you made a video what would you do? If you think it's horrible I want to know. Unleash your opinion!! I have thick skin LOL
Ryan

Great videography and nicely cut. I keep watching it over and over. Gives me a woody.