Airbag stickers on visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you guys are very welcome...I am glad I could contribute something since I have taken so much from here

tfung

Reaction score
If you ordered a new visor from Ford, do they come with the stickers already applied?

Svtweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure how Ford works anymore, but I was able to acquire a set of "Export" Visors for my Dad's Fiesta that do not have any stickers on them. The EU doesn't require the nanny-state documentation stuck over every square inch of your truck....

Maybe someone from another part of the globe can shed some light on this issue...

tfung

Reaction score
If the Raptor shares the same visor parts as other vehicles sold outside the US, it may be possible to obtain these "export" parts easily from dealers outside the US...

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Added these from Rappy Graphics. The first set said Ford Performance instead of SVT and the flag sticker to cover the rollover risk warning sticker was too small. They, however, corrected all of this quickly and shipped out no cost replacements based on new measurements I provided. I think they were under the impression that sizing for Gen 2 was the same as Gen 1, but my 2011 was definitely a bit off from that. Came out great in the end.

8F28151E-710B-4AD9-9B57-9F486A9B9656.jpg

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added these from Rappy Graphics. The first set said Ford Performance instead of SVT and the flag sticker to cover the rollover risk warning sticker was too small. They, however, corrected all of this quickly and shipped out no cost replacements based on new measurements I provided. I think they were under the impression that sizing for Gen 2 was the same as Gen 1, but my 2011 was definitely a bit off from that. Came out great in the end.

Got a link?