AG/Orange Accent SCAB arrived - Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your trucks absolutely beautiful I've got a AG scab with methods standards, I was just wondering if you rubbed on the inner fender well on full lock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx! I still have a slight rub at full lock reverse....we will trim more again when we have more time.

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wheels are actually kmc machetes but same specs I believe..with stock tires and front height I had no rubbing

Ohh my bad I see now. Yep weird I think if I'm making a uturn at full Iock it'll rub and in reverse at full lock. a5acf9d1a046d53ac68903b083c7ff2a.jpgcfc9d26e6ce97531b35541b7cf107ee6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vr4henry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed 37" r/t's, rpg collar (they got me one overnight btw), 40" curved rigid midnight bar, and midnight duallys attached to the Merle's okc fog light bracket.
Overall couldn't be much happier. At mid perch level and 37s, it's like the ride and steering feel have tightened up, but in a sportier, good way (to me at least...its like you've hit the sport button in a sports car for steering and suspension).
We did some minor trimming up front. I have a feeling over time we will do some more severe trimming to free up more room.

Looks great -- do you happen to have a straight on 'side' shot?

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's hardly any room in your wheel wells. Hope you don't plan on offroading it, you'll shred the fenders and tires.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's hardly any room in your wheel wells. Hope you don't plan on offroading it, you'll shred the fenders and tires.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I don't get the opportunity to do too much too crazy, but my old 2012 was set up similarly and I didn't run into much issue having fun romping around our ranch property and some other places around Tulsa. I have my stock bfgs, so if I ever had the time and opportunity to do a trr or something, I'm sure I'd throw those back on for more room. In the meantime I like the look and feel with the 37s.