AG/Orange Accent SCAB arrived - Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My highest performance mod yet, and definitely the most expensive...3/16" plastic plugs for the front bumper holes (from lowes).

Attachments

• 20161231_170533.jpg
    20161231_170533.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 294

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
First sun in tulsa since I got the truck, so I thought I'd take a coupla pics...even in sunlight I still see it as quite gray..much more so than in some pictures where it was hard to differentiate from white.

your wheels look absolutely great! SOOO much better than the stock "Acura/Honda" wheels that it came with. Nice selection!

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We stopped by our dealer yesterday and they had an Avalanche Gray Screw there. It was their first one delivered. Truck looked awesome. First one I have seen in person. The color is really unique and impressive. Also liked the upgraded wheels a lot. I am getting the Lightning Blue and unfortunately didn't upgrade the wheels. We will have ours this week. Hopefully the regular wheels will look good. If not will be replacing in the near future. The tires are much bigger in person than in pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interior pics...still plenty of room in the scab for my 5 and 3 year olds.

Excuse the OT but what baby car seat is that? I'm about to start shopping for one and the one you have looks like it fits the Raptor well [emoji64]

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excuse the OT but what baby car seat is that? I'm about to start shopping for one and the one you have looks like it fits the Raptor well [emoji64]

The fun stuff right? :) it's a baby trend hybrid model.