Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
I didn't want to make a new thread for this.. But I have failed to find anywhere the weight of the stock OEM (non-beadlock) wheels. Anyone know?

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's official. I have method vex wheels and they rub a little (17x8.5 0 offset and stick tires) looks like inner plastic on the bottom close to frame of truck.

I also almost broke the car wash. Stock truck fit fine but today the bottom wheel brushes couldn't open wide enough. Literally had to back out....

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's official. I have method vex wheels and they rub a little (17x8.5 0 offset and stick tires) looks like inner plastic on the bottom close to frame of truck.

I also almost broke the car wash. Stock truck fit fine but today the bottom wheel brushes couldn't open wide enough. Literally had to back out....

Damn I'm glad nothing happened to the truck though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Scott,

What do the kmc xd129 holeshot weigh?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The specs on Tire Rack say: 28.95 lbs.

So I dropped about 2.5lbs per rim.

If I were to go with the Duratrac tires.... I'd shave off an additional 4 lbs per tire or so.... or about 25lbs in unsprung weight.

Interesting to know.