Administrators start administrating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well been a member here for a long time. I just ignore the crap posts and do what I can to help out people. Admins cant be 100% babysitters. They admin the stupid nasty shit and expect us to be able to weed out the rest.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
What the heck.

Since most of the $hit that gets stirred up occurs --on-- a gen2 subforum --by-- either a Gen 1 owner/user, or one of the accounts that the user formerly known as sasquatch77 logs in as we seem to no longer need the gen1 sub forums. Ok, (dis)honorable mention for @AndysLog ( c’mon, you know you like the attention)

I say we rebrand the gen1 sub forums “Raptors for snowflakes, trolls and people who don’t do cool stuff”. :p

after all, all the “cool guys doing cool stuff” already left, right?

Rename the Gen 2 sub forums “Raptor stuff for Raptor people who aren’t snowflakes and do truck stuff”

Easy peasey.

Everyone goes to their respective sandboxes and lives happily ever after.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just do what I do and throw all the fuktards on your ignore list. Its actually pretty easy and you don't miss much.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What the heck.

Since most of the $hit that gets stirred up occurs --on-- a gen2 subforum --by-- either a Gen 1 owner/user, or one of the accounts that the user formerly known as sasquatch77 logs in as we seem to no longer need the gen1 sub forums. Ok, (dis)honorable mention for @AndysLog ( c’mon, you know you like the attention)

I say we rebrand the gen1 sub forums “Raptors for snowflakes, trolls and people who don’t do cool stuff”. :p

after all, all the “cool guys doing cool stuff” already left, right?

Rename the Gen 2 sub forums “Raptor stuff for Raptor people who aren’t snowflakes and do truck stuff”

Easy peasey.

Everyone goes to their respective sandboxes and lives happily ever after.

lol i love this place.