Adding LED blinkers to mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck don't have the blinkers on the mirrors. I am talking about what you see when you are sitting in the seats. How do I add these? Also I might add some to the front, any write ups on doing either of these? Thanks

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you mean the amber ones below the side mirrors in the plastic housing? Or do you mean blinkers inside the mirrors themselves?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How do you not have the blinkers that you can see while seated? Weird. Do you have the 801a package? Adding blinkers to the front wasn't hard but that's tapping into the existing blinker. Running new wire is probably a pain in the ass.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Huh, so it IS part of the 801A equipment group. Didn't realize that. I'm assuming you don't have that?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can someone else confirm this? Seems odd that just because the truck doesn't include power folding mirrors that it doesn't have the blinkers. You still have power mirrors correct?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone else confirm this? Seems odd that just because the truck doesn't include power folding mirrors that it doesn't have the blinkers. You still have power mirrors correct?

That is correct that if you do not upgrade to 801a then you do not get the external blinker. But yes, you do get power mirrors, just not power fold.