addicted to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when a forum member calls from a number u dont know and its the 1st time ever speaking to them and u still know who it is by how they talk to you....

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know your addicted to FRF when your Boinkin your Wife/GF/Boss..... maybe all at the same time and you call out FRF instead of their name

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

You know your addicted to FRF when you find that after reading all the threads you subscribe to that your to tired to even type

You know your addicted to FRF when you wake up to your laptop after a night of reading FRF and you say good morning to FRF......(wife said she heard me say that)

Last edited:

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.....When I don't have a girl over, my laptop is in the bed with me so I don't have to get up to check the forum if I wake up in the middle of the night.

Well....that's the secondary reason. Lovin me some x-art lately.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
.....When I don't have a girl over, my laptop is in the bed with me so I don't have to get up to check the forum if I wake up in the middle of the night.

Well....that's the secondary reason. Lovin me some x-art lately.

Yeah the Jergen's and laptop on the other side of your bed are for FRF...sure

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
When you arrive somewhere raptor related and your wife finds out you're there by reading FRF since you posted here before you called/texted her.

Did that when I went to RPG lol.