ADD Venom Front Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our build time is 5 to 6 weeks right now direct. Now this is a loaded question a bit because everything is dependent on when we get an order and if it is a custom order. Most dealers will call us as soon as they can. And the clock starts. Now if you get something we have in stock it would ship next day. We only stock things that are standard that are on our website if you add even a tab it goes directly to a custom order and full build time. That time is contingent on everything flowing smoothly as well. So say it comes back from powder with a flaw. You almost add another 4 days just like that. So things all depend on our process being perfect. Even a rushed product that has to be built is a 4 week build time before shipping. This time is necessary for us to get from laser through production and all 4 QC stages to packaging. Shipping sometimes is 3days to week depending on location. Then for the vendor to call you and install it could take some time. But most guys know to schedule around our build times.
One last thing, time also is contingent on other orders. We build about 90 to 100 bumpers and products a week. So our times are with those orders in front of you. My personal thought is always order something we have in stock :) you might get it in the longest a week!
I think I answered most of the questions and comments so far in this thread. Let me know if I missed something guys.

Excellent information right here. I guess when you build a quality product for many different kinds of vehicles, not just Raptor specific, it is understandable that fabrication could take some time to create a superior product. From the extensive research I completed prior to deciding to place my order with your company, the fabrication time you outlined previously is inline with other companies providing similar or simply Raptor specific products.

I can live with this for a quality product. It should go without saying that you wont be able to please everyone all the time. Even if you handed the product to them free of charge they would find something to complain about. This int a dig at you @RDFTS I can sympathies with your particular situation. Its just an observation through various other posts and threads throughout this forum from seemingly good people that get a bug in their ass and won't :****:

Amazon Prime has ruined us all...LOL!

D

Deleted member 12951

I am not asking for anything free nor any type of discount. It isn't about that. We all can make mistakes and I am fine with that. Shit, it's not like I have never made a mistake myself. But when those happen, I try to put myself in the other persons shoes and do whatever I can to make it right, whatever it takes. Just not seeing it here on this situation and that doesn't sit well in my mind. These bumpers aren't even for me, its for a guy I know that I recommended the ADD bumpers to so it kinda looks bad on me.

I appreciate the QC and checks they go through and understand timeframes. I had to wait for my bumper from another company, most of us do. This is just my first dealings with ADD so first impressions mean a lot, well at least to me.

The bumpers will come, buddy will be happy once he gets them on his truck and we will all get over it. We will patiently continue to wait.....

Reaction score
I am not asking for anything free nor any type of discount. It isn't about that. We all can make mistakes and I am fine with that. Shit, it's not like I have never made a mistake myself. But when those happen, I try to put myself in the other persons shoes and do whatever I can to make it right, whatever it takes. Just not seeing it here on this situation and that doesn't sit well in my mind. These bumpers aren't even for me, its for a guy I know that I recommended the ADD bumpers to so it kinda looks bad on me.

I appreciate the QC and checks they go through and understand timeframes. I had to wait for my bumper from another company, most of us do. This is just my first dealings with ADD so first impressions mean a lot, well at least to me.

The bumpers will come, buddy will be happy once he gets them on his truck and we will all get over it. We will patiently continue to wait.....
I'll check first thing Monday morning but I think those bumpers are on their way back from powder Monday Rick.

D

Deleted member 12951

I'll check first thing Monday morning but I think those bumpers are on their way back from powder Monday Rick.

Thanks that is good to hear, I will pass it along to the soon to be proud owner.

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
Looks good! Just missing that light bar!

Yeah I know, my wife even is busting my chops to get one, problem I'm having is thieves, it is only 2 bolts and a pair of wire cutters away from being on some one else's truck. A Rigid E-series is 930.00, that's a bunch to lose to some punk, shit some punk threw rocks and hit my tailgate a couple of weeks back, got that to fix now.

I know it is a total fail but I'm thinking on a cheap one from Amazon for 330.00, not so much to lose lol.

Reaction score
Yeah I know, my wife even is busting my chops to get one, problem I'm having is thieves, it is only 2 bolts and a pair of wire cutters away from being on some one else's truck. A Rigid E-series is 930.00, that's a bunch to lose to some punk, shit some punk threw rocks and hit my tailgate a couple of weeks back, got that to fix now.

I know it is a total fail but I'm thinking on a cheap one from Amazon for 330.00, not so much to lose lol.

Yeah That seems to be an issue lately. Pretty sad when you cant trust in the integrity of the general population. Let alone those in your neighborhood! I have seen some guys that park outside park with the front end in a bush or close to a wall maybe that works lol. In the end if someone really wants it they will get it though.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll drop some pictures this weekend but I wanted to thank ADD and 806 Desert Customs for quality work and a great price respectively, and great customer service on both ends.

Let me just say attempting to install bumpers after no sleep for over 30 hours is a horrible idea. In the end everything worked out but not before much blood and foul language was spilt. This is coming from a not so handy man handicap.

Ran out of daylight and time Sunday. Pictures after I get the lights burning this weekend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll drop some pictures this weekend but I wanted to thank ADD and 806 Desert Customs for quality work and a great price respectively, and customer service on both ends.

Let me just say attempting to install bumpers after no sleep for over 30 hours is a horrible idea. In the end everything worked out but not before much blood and foul language was spilt. This is coming from a not so handy man handicap.

Ran out of daylight and time Sunday. Pictures after I get the lights burning this weekend.

We would love to see em!!!