ADD Venom Front Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Venom with a 6"SR Grate

Michael Moody's 2014 Venom Raptor!

Attachments

• MikeMoody-6''SR-Grate.jpg
    MikeMoody-6''SR-Grate.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 129
  • MikeMoody-Venom-Rear.jpg
    MikeMoody-Venom-Rear.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 101

Bad_Rooster

Reaction score
Venom

Venom with a Winch in its playground!! Who wants one?!
ME! I want one lol. I just talked with Pete, Gonna order through my local dude though @ 4 wheel parts, he's Throwing in 2 4" led lights and a 12,000 lb winch with synthetic cable. Called Pete back and asked about some pics here on previous pages with the pre-runner top hoop, he said no problem just add 200.00 more............Sweet! I just ordered it, it's 4 weeks out, just perfect time to bump it up to Middle perch and put on some 35x12.50x17 Hankook RTO-3'S and align it. Can't wait:crazy::crazy:

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ME! I want one lol. I just talked with Pete, Gonna order through my local dude though @ 4 wheel parts, he's Throwing in 2 4" led lights and a 12,000 lb winch with synthetic cable. Called Pete back and asked about some pics here on previous pages with the pre-runner top hoop, he said no problem just add 200.00 more............Sweet! I just ordered it, it's 4 weeks out, just perfect time to bump it up to Middle perch and put on some 35x12.50x17 Hankook RTO-3'S and align it. Can't wait:crazy::crazy:

Nice! :party36: