ADD Stealth Fighter Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Four by Six

Reaction score
ADD, could you please comment on the strength of your Stealth Fighter bumpers? It is hard for me to tell from the pics what supporting structure is behind them. Are the bumpers welded plate, or flat plates welded to tube? After seeing how fragile the stock bumpers are, I want something very strong.

That new rear SF bumper looks absolutely AMAZING! Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Very sharp looking!!!

looks sick!

Looks pretty good!

Looks great!

Awesome! And on a Silver SCREW.

Sweet looking !!:peace:

Wow! Thats Sweet Micah, very clean looking. I will be giving you a call shortly!! :waytogo:

Thanks Guys! We appreciate the feedback!

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Hmmm. Match the venom front or go with something different
cceebd0c-4cd2-6be2.jpg

It actually matches the Stealth Fighter Front.

We do also make a Venom Front and Venom Rear.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I asked this in a PM, but I guess ADD doesn't check PM's, so here it goes...

ADD, could you please comment on the strength of your Stealth Fighter bumpers? It is hard for me to tell from the pics what supporting structure is behind them. Are the bumpers welded plate, or flat plates welded to tube? After seeing how fragile the stock bumpers are, I want something very strong.

That new rear SF bumper looks absolutely AMAZING! Thanks!

Got the Pm, Sorry for the delay I'll just answer you here.

Stealth Fighter is Very Strong, It's Basic Structure is 3/16 Plate and 1.5" .120 Wall Steel . Supporting structure is 3/16 Plate. Everything is fully welded Our other bumpers like the venom rear and the dimple R are equally strong if not stronger than the stealth fighter. The stock bumpers are a joke, This is what you need!