ADD Performance Suspension System +++Sneak Peek+++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
Here is a sneak peek at our new Raptor suspension system that will be released at the end of the month. It is a bolt on suspension so no cutting or drilling into the truck is required. We build everything in house and don't have to out-source our products, so you won't have to deal with any third party or unknowledgable sales men.
We are excited to launch this and many other new product this month, so stay tuned.
More details will be up shortly.

Attachments

• upperarm1[1].jpg
    upperarm1[1].jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 79
  • upperarm2[1].jpg
    upperarm2[1].jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 71
  • upperarm3[1].jpg
    upperarm3[1].jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 62

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Well to be honest with you guys, while you see it on my truck now, it won't be on there permanently. I've just been letting ADD use my truck as their guinea pig and mock up truck. So the pics of the new bumpers, this kit here, the new tire gate....all have been off of my truck......and whatever else they have up there sleeve right now, lol. I've let them have it for a while now and although I've missed it so much and the withdrawls suck, it's worth it to help those guys out with all the cool stuff they've been coming up with. I even let Jared just take it himself, I didn't drive it there myself, that's how much I trust those guys and what they are doing. It helps that I'm local to them but I'm not gonna put something on my truck because I got a hook-up........if It's on my truck, it's because I like it and want it there.

I've been in on the projects they've been working on but have been sworn to secrecy, lol. I can tell you that this new kit they're going to offer is an easy and top notch kit that will be affordable for what it is and what it will offer. The components are a very high quality and the performance will speak for itself.

Bviper

Reaction score
Addictive Desert Designs said:
Here another little teaser a part of the kit...

Jared,

It's Ben from TX. We talked about your new suspension (along with the custom bumpers with winch and lights). I would love to see the pics but can't for some reason. Can you shoot them to me via email? Also, would recommend running 37's with this kit? Thanks!