Adams Trade Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mariner

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that your out of inventory to trade Adams will see a $2k spike in sales!!
Until I get my mystery boxes! Hahaha I'll be good. I just needed a fresh start. Besides, I got to meet a few new people through this and I know what products they like/need now, so I can always just offer up stuff to other people.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand this thread. I get most everything in gallons and when they get below the half way mark I start to panic.

To be 100% honest the only thing I have that I don't like and can't wait till its gone is the Pumpkin Spice scented detail spray I bought on sale about a year ago. It doesn't work well and leaves streaks if your not careful. Never had this problem with the regular detail spray. I will probably just throw it out one of these days and buy the regular detail spray.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well for me I buy gallons but I'm also a sucker for the mystery boxes so I get repeats. Then I got in on the sale with the H2O GG gallon, then got a gallon and a 16 oz in the next mystery box, plus 3 or 4 16 oz laying around already. I still have about 3 16 oz deep wheel cleaner I can part with (still have a full gallon).

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 5 vehicles so those things don't last long, except for that damn Pumpkin Spice detailer. :mad:

I would part with the G&G, works great when drying, so I use it all the time.