Adam's Polishes - Roll Call GIVEAWAY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(And a special thanks to @Chris@FreedomMotorsports for allowing Adam's to take over the sponsorship of this forum!)

It just seemed fitting. You guys are an awesome company in general, but your support of FRF has been above and beyond the norm or minimum. I am proud to know you! It was an easy decision to offer that spot to you guys!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have been using adams It just seemed fitting. You guys are an awesome company in general, but your support of FRF has been above and beyond the norm or minimum. I am proud to know you! It was an easy decision to offer that spot to you guys!

i havent used adams yet...... fixed for you chris. make sure to read the rules next time

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i havent used adams yet, But I would like to try anything and everything they offer...... fixed for you chris. make sure to read the rules next time

Ok Noah, you got me, but I fixed yours for you in return...lol But please note, I am not concerned with winning anything at all.

I have been using @AdamsPolishes products since the summer of 2015. My favorite products are the paint correction waxes and polishes. I was able to take my Raptor from having all kinds of character pin striping from offroading to an almost mirror finish.

Attachments

• 20150619_112457.jpg
    20150619_112457.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 20150319_224502.jpg
    20150319_224502.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been using Adam's since 11/9/16 and my favorite product is Adam's Super VRT.

So I'm a new Raptor owner, 10/20/16, 2011 Blk SCrew, new to FRF, and while on here I discovered Adam's polishes. I love all the videos on Adam's Polishes web site and thought I'd find something for my tires and tonneau cover so I bought the Tire & Rubber Cleaner, VRT, and Tire brush. The day I received them in the mail I tried them. WoW! Tires went BLACK and the VRT made them look awesome. And then I tried the VRT on the Tonneau cover and it came to life. Love this stuff. And really like the fact that the VRT has a SPF 35. Now that's a great idea! I cant wait to try more from Adam's. Next up is the Adam's Winter Washing Detail Kit. Thanks Adam for having such great products for my new Raptor.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been using Adam's since the first mystery box buy and my favorite product is the air fresheners among many......thank you and Happy Holidays