A perfect day to play with the Raptor...(videos).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice vids, it's close to the conditions we have here in the Alps...That fly by was fast !!

The Duratracs seem to have a good grip, did you test the stock BFGs in the same conditions to make a comparison ?

I'm running the stockers and they'r doing pretty well IMO, considering they'r not true winter tires...Will switch to Duratrac for the next winter...

Your exhaust could be louder...haha j/k...

OP
OP
Aramco Raptor

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice vids, it's close to the conditions we have here in the Alps...That fly by was fast !!

The Duratracs seem to have a good grip, did you test the stock BFGs in the same conditions to make a comparison ?

I'm running the stockers and they'r doing pretty well IMO, considering they'r not true winter tires...Will switch to Duratrac for the next winter...

Your exhaust could be louder...haha j/k...

I have never run the stock BFG's in the snow as they are not "legal" for winter use and it's a $350 fine for not having approved winter tires...so I cannot compare the two. I have always run Duratracs on all my trucks and have always been satisfied with winter performance.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I have never run the stock BFG's in the snow as they are not "legal" for winter use and it's a $350 fine for not having approved winter tires...so I cannot compare the two. I have always run Duratracs on all by trucks and have always been satisfied with winter performance.

Only in Canada.....

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never run the stock BFG's in the snow as they are not "legal" for winter use and it's a $350 fine for not having approved winter tires...so I cannot compare the two. I have always run Duratracs on all by trucks and have always been satisfied with winter performance.

Oh I didn't notice you'r living in Canada...thanks for the advice on the Duratracs !

I need to take some vids of my snow runs, we see too much sand and deserts on this forum...Yes I'm jealous cuz we don't have that in Europe !! :crazy: