801a mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have the dealer get you the right set then you can choose. The body colored ones look way better in person. One thing I've noticed with this truck is it doesn't looks as good in pictures as it does in person, it's totally different. It's a straight up badass truck.

That's in the process right now. Thanks for pointing this out.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Hmmm... intereating. Mine are all black as well, but they also don't have the built in defrosters. Is this supposed to be standard with 801a package or did you have to add them on seperate? I do miss the defroster feature.

If you added the spot lights it should be heated and color skull caps. Heat only comes on with the mirrors if the rear window defroster is on.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Last edited:

Rapds

Reaction score
Is 2017 801A package supposed to get body colored mirrors and are they equipped with defroster?