60" light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

cdcalaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The topic changed quickly....

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

One of the problems I see is most bars except for the name brands have floods on the outsides, so I would have to swap out the optics... So I would have 2 order 3 bars to make 2 spot bars

OP
OP
C

cdcalaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have one of those tubular m&r? mounts? Anyone know the length of the pipe?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The topic changed quickly....

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

One of the problems I see is most bars except for the name brands have floods on the outsides, so I would have to swap out the optics... So I would have 2 order 3 bars to make 2 spot bars

We can make your lights in any beam pattern you like: spot, flood, or combo.

OP
OP
C

cdcalaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price on 2 30" curved spots?. Where could I go about getting brackets made? I have access to a plasma cutter, do they have to be aluminum?

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone ever taken 2 30" curved lightbars and put a short piece of all thread between them and made a 60" bar.
Would it work? Has it been done? Where could one get brackets?

You would be better off with a LED Light Bar on the bumper than (2) 30" joining together for one 60". It will be very hard to mount together and get the correct aim for the Patterns to work together.

As you have said, The OnX6 60" Arc is out of your price range currently
With that being said, a 30" OnX6 will still outshine our Competitors or Knock-Off 50"/60" LED Light Bars.

OnX6 30" Driving/Combo
http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDetail?ItemNumber=453003
45-3003
MSRP: $1099.95
FRF: $989.95

This will be a great option for you if you're looking for the most lighting with minimal space required! We do offer a Ford Raptor Forum discount.
Let me know if you have any questions

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs