60" LED Tailgate Light Bar Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question about the regular Putco Blade (not the red blade). Would it be able to hook up the blade so that the turn signals are red, and the amber color is controlled by an aux switch (for use as a dust/chase light)?

Yes I did this exact same thing. Scroll back in this thread. (I think this one) posted pics and everything
Edit- post 66

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I did this exact same thing. Scroll back in this thread. (I think this one) posted pics and everything
Edit- post 66

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you have the BLIS option and does this unit work properly?

0r30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did they tease you with? So the group buy would be on the 91009-60 bar here: Putco 60" Blade LED Tailgate Light Bar - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

The price of the bar is $207.99 but those of you who private messaged me received instructions for a discount. Those of you who received those instructions PLEASE FEEL FREE to share those details with anybody else, we'll honor the price we gave you to anybody who follows the instructions we provided to you.

Or you can private message us for details about this.

any Black Friday deals for these lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sparkee13

Reaction score
Sorry for reviving this old thread, but for all you guys that installed the Putco blade light, how/where did you mount the control box? When installing mine I ziptied it to a couple of holes on the underside of the bed on the drivers side, but I'm really not thrilled with that - I'm looking for a more permanent solution...
I am planning on cleaning up the wiring when I install my S2 reverse lights, so I will be ripping all this out and redoing it then anyways. I'm also planning on changing all the splices I did with t-taps/scotchlok, but haven't decided what to replace them with yet. 60c237cdc500f7254d3055d9fd4cd27f.jpg2ceb02e08a0111834fd4eee3dd34f825.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk