6 TPMS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m awaiting a chase rack that is currently on back order. I intend to have two matching spare tires and do a 6 tire rotation. I guess my question is can I have 6 TPMS’s on the truck. I know the shop that works on my multitude of work trucks has some type of hand held scanner that does something to the sensors. Can the two in the bed be “ deactivated” until put in use?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TPMS don't turn on until the tire is moving/rolling. This is how it saves batteries. So you can have 4 tires moving and these 4 will send pressures and the 2 spares will not send pressures until you run them.

These would work (BUT you need 6). No programming needed. Just mount them and they will auto sync within the 1st 3-4 miles >> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06W9L93VY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

BTW .. I am currently running the above on my GEN3 and 2022 Bronco. Same TPMS >> 315MHZ

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I can confirm. I went to 6 KO2’s last year with 2 in the bed rack most of the time. Once they’re in there, and programmed they’re good. The truck only reads 4 and as above, the movement triggers the pick up.

When rotation time comes, just drive a little and the new tires on the truck rather than in the bed will register.