5 start tunes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had one for my 2020 for a period of time. Yes it did increase power, not as much as MPT or goose (I think) but i wasn't impressed with the trans tune. It did help most of the shift points and behavior, but one or two got a lot worse like spooky worse. To be fair I never reached out to them about it and didn't do any data logging if that was even possible. When the cam phaser recall came I removed the tune and the tune stopped working after that. Apparently I would need to send it back to them because my engine code (or something like that) changed after the recall reprogramming. At this point I just never put it back on. Point being, Id go with a more solidly recommended tune talked about heavily on this forum. I know the situation you're in, I have a 2023 as well. If you have previous experience with 5 star Id be curious to hear.