2024 Orders - Auto Start/Stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s why they provide a button to turn the shit off. At what point is one being too nitpicky about the feature? Just drive the damn truck.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s why they provide a button to turn the shit off. At what point is one being too nitpicky about the feature? Just drive the damn truck.
I don’t disagree, but at least stop it from defaulting to On. It’s another useless feature that has not positively impacted fuel economy and has not saved the planet

mclark202

Reaction score
I think at $80k+ you should get what you want. Pressing the button every damn time you drive isn’t ideal. Just get rid of it, nobody ever said “I hope my new vehicle turns off at every red light for no reason, then has to start again when the light turns green”.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You can disable it permanently by pulling the switch and closing (?) the circuit or you can buy a dongle that preserves the last setting.

The FORSCAN mod is not ideal because it disables the battery man system

Chizler22

Reaction score
Gotta love the Obama button. If it weren’t for that douchbags mandates, they would have them.

NOC7URN

Reaction score
They removed the start/stop from Gen 3 (year 23) because the chip shortage affected the control board for it. I dont think ford ever intended to make it an "option" when you place an order. 'Advanced security pack' was another hit of the same shortage that year