5 star tune.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
got a visit today from mike at 5 star tuning. he is in town for a rv show and saw my raptor sitting in front of the shop. nice that he could stop by to say hi. always nice to visit your customers, good customer relations. jack.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got a visit today from mike at 5 star tuning. he is in town for a rv show and saw my raptor sitting in front of the shop. nice that he could stop by to say hi. always nice to visit your customers, good customer relations. jack.

That is cool...any words of Wisdom from Mr. 5 Star?

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually Fred, did not get to talk long. He was in kind of a hurry,and I was busy also. If we had more time I would have had a few questions. But nice that he did stop by. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually Fred, did not get to talk long. He was in kind of a hurry,and I was busy also. If we had more time I would have had a few questions. But nice that he did stop by. Jack

That is cool...Mike's shop is about 4 hours from me...and spoke to him about bringing the truck down for some custom tuning awhile back...the problem is I am so satisfied with the SCT I have not really felt I needed anything else...

It is nice have him within a half days drive...

Completely off pudding, but my wife's Audi is starting to show some age...you got any ideas as far as cars...she does NOT want another Audi, she likes the Lexus ES350 GS350.... You got any recommendations...on the Lexus or anything else? She is not married to anyone vehicle...and I already asked if she wants a Raptor...she said no...

Thanks,

Fred

OP
OP
beemerman

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't have a lot of Lexus experience. I deal mainly in BMW. Wife drives a 528I nice mid size car. Good power and nice looks. Lexus are nice cars, my customers that do have them say the are very dependable, but they don't have the road feel like the BMW does. Hence the ultimate driving machine. I have a 325 Ci coupe that I drive. Fun car 5 speed and lots of power. Try to get her to drive a few before deciding. Jack

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't have a lot of Lexus experience. I deal mainly in BMW. Wife drives a 528I nice mid size car. Good power and nice looks. Lexus are nice cars, my customers that do have them say the are very dependable, but they don't have the road feel like the BMW does. Hence the ultimate driving machine. I have a 325 Ci coupe that I drive. Fun car 5 speed and lots of power. Try to get her to drive a few before deciding. Jack

Ok thanks