5 star Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Looks good! I've been working on something similar for my intake lid as well. By the way, for anyone wondering, Mike and 5 Star's customer service is second to none. He had my tunes to me right after e-mailing him on a SATURDAY morning......great service and the tune rocks.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Any news on the lid for the AFE by chance, or when it may be out. I'll be the first to buy..:)

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
AFE has an offroad setup which I'll be lookin into. It's a higher rise box setup which looks like it has the capability of working with a snorkel.
Not that I'm ever going to get that deep, but I'm not impressed with the stock air intake ports.
I saw it in a catalog last week, but if I can find it online I'll post a link here.

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Small Update!

I know it seems as we have been dragging our feet but we are getting closer on this intake. We are gearing up to get some made now that the fit and function are pretty much complete. Here are some pics installed on a SD 6.2L. Cool thing about this intake it will fit F150 5.0, SD 6.2L and 6.2L Raptors. I am very happy to report that for the ones out there that do not like a lot of noise from there intake this one ROCKS.. its very quiet with the lid on...It has even surprised me how quiet it sounds at WOT. I would say we can start taking some pre orders next week final pricing will be posted on our website in the online store section under 6.2L section hopefully by this weekend. Intake and Lids both if you have an AFE intake you can get a lid for it. Also, I will say there will limited supply to start..sorry about this..

Have a great day!
Mike

Picture%20055%20%28Large%29.jpg

Picture%20053%20%28Large%29.jpg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Awesome! I want one, please add to list for 5.4 just lid. They'er all the same right for 5.4 or 6.2 right.

OP
OP
5star

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome! I want one, please add to list for 5.4 just lid. They'er all the same right for 5.4 or 6.2 right.

Yes sir, the lid will fit the 5.4L AFE intake. Your name is on the list my friend..
thank you for your patience.
Mike