5 point harness mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you go to the Mastercraft site you will find that they sell seat mounts for various vehicles, and have a seat mount for the Ford F150. I think that must mean that you unbolt your factory seat from the floor of your vehicle and all of the tilt/raise/adjustment gear goes with it.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
The option I'm talking about keeps the factory seat electronics, but not the back tilt.

I'll see if I can get them to give me the ok to say who's making the setup.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Scan you hook the 3G's onto the stock seat frame to still use the up/down tilt and all those features?

Pat,

You can mount 3G's to the stock base if you pull apart the whole seat and modify the mounts. We did on the Trax Truck and they work great. Obviously you loose the back from tilting but as far as front to back, up and down you are all good.

IMG_5388_zps9a281f93.jpg

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wish I didn't test seats for a living.....

You mean that wouldn't pass DOT???

This was the only pic I had of the base on the truck. The whole assembly is welded to the base, not just two 1" stitch welds like in the pic for the final outcome.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice! i'd be ok with losing the back laying down as long as i can mover it up down forward and backward and the tilt of course!