5.2 supercharged engine production set to continue until at least 2028

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone who has R/C cars/trucks over the years knows what a massive leap motors and batteries have made in the last 40 years. Even with all that improvement- it's just in the last 10 years where an EV passenger vehicle is feasible.

Not sure why all the hate towards EVs. I look at it the same way I do as homos and vegetarians- it's just more for the rest of us.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has R/C cars/trucks over the years knows what a massive leap motors and batteries have made in the last 40 years. Even with all that improvement- it's just in the last 10 years where an EV passenger vehicle is feasible.

Not sure why all the hate towards EVs. I look at it the same way I do as homos and vegetarians- it's just more for the rest of us.
Battery R/C is the exact reason I got i to nitro

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My problem with EVs is that I personally think they’re dumb and my tax dollars subsidize them, that doesn’t sit well with me. It also speaks volumes in terms of how in demand they really are.

With that said, I’m fine with people driving EVs, dancing naked, or determining their own gender, just don’t ram it down my throat or make me pay for it.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the comments regarding ev’s being forced on us and despise the ridiculous subsidies for ev’s and the resulting corruption. But I think they have a place going forward….like hydrogen and ammonia motors might in the future. The tech for any of these is no where close for me to adopt however.