35 inch nitto trail grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya you are correct about that, I was thinking 4 17" rims and tires. I hope your tire guy makes things rite.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He is trying to find the correct rims, he has 4 so far looking for 2 more....And the best part im driving his tires and wheels til he finds the right ones...

Good! What set up are you going with? Rim width, back spacing, offset?
Birdman seems to think 10" wide is fine just not 0 offset, what do I know:confused:

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good! What set up are you going with? Rim width, back spacing, offset?
Birdman seems to think 10" wide is fine just not 0 offset, what do I know:confused:

The ten part of the equation works well the tire sits nice and flat and gives a really good contact patch... The offset I should have to avoid rubbing is a minimum +18mm and he has 4 so far and trying to find the other 2.... 18mm does not seem like much but its over a half inch in further and when you add that to both sides it makes the truck sit an inch narrower. Now again thats not alot until you go to get a an alignment and it is too wide...... So I wait for the right size......:roflsquared: