3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's so bizarre. I was the 4th of 5 order allocations my dealer had back in October and mine was the only one that got a pulled by Ford so far. Probably a bunch of ping-pong balls like those lotto machines with all the orders. That's about the capabilities of Ford's IT these days. F150 scheduling was supposed to resume again this week after about a month of no scheduling. Hang in there!
It’s gotta be exactly how you described it. Like a bingo hall with a ford employee just pulling ordered out at random. I could see if certain builds had parts missing but I literally have such a simple build.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got bumped up from 4/11 to 3/31.
Sorry I’m venting today, but see that right there makes absolutely no sense. Why would they take my build at 3/28 and move it back to 4/3 but take a 4/11 and move it up to 3/31? Absolute incompetence from ford through this whole process.

What options did you order?

Last edited:

bruin1md

Reaction score
Sorry I’m venting today, but see that right there makes absolutely no sense. Why would they take my build at 3/28 and move it back to 4/3 but take a 4/11 and move it up to 3/31? Absolute incompetence from ford through this whole process.

What options did you order?
yeah, none of it makes any sense. I got the 801a package but other than that, deleted my bedliner option b/c I knew it would add to the wait. And I didn't want a moonroof

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
Your Raptor is in production with a scheduled assembly line completion ETA of Apr-03-2022. Once produced we should see an ETA to dealer at that time.

Wow, can't believe it, great news! 2022 37 PP, bedliner, Oxford white, pro power, retractable bed cover, moonroof. I know its not the end but its a step.