264charlie Everyday Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

264charlie

Reaction score
Gotta ask, on the first pic, did you make it all the way up? :)

I hit on that line, a very steep wall in a bowl. I did make it up by moving left and running up the side of the bowl with the rear tires, reducing the breakover angle.

This is the line that allowed me to drive out of the bowl. 10477891_10205305090056359_6027236961349362818_n.jpg

OP
OP

264charlie

Reaction score
Hey guys, what do you think about a baja style bumper with 2" square tube for the main bar across the truck? Thinking of radiusing with slight bends to match the contour of the factor valance. Perhaps a 30" radiused light and a winch within the build.

I'll be ordering up the steel, lights and winch this week for a xmax-new year build.

Peattie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great info, thank you.

Call Craig Kenny if you need a lawyer. Thats who I call for all of mine and its usually $100 fee and they go to court for you and take the ticket down to a parking violation and thats like an extra $20.

Edit: doesn't say your location but I think you joined the vegas raptor group, so if you live here call them^

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great introductory thread and welcome to FRF!

I noticed you have lighting in your future mod list, please let me know if I can help you make a decision. We offer some of the brightest lighting available at very competitive prices compared to the big name brands. And we currently have a sale going on now through the end of the year. PM me for any questions and pricing, and I'd be happy to help.

Link to sale: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/apollo-optics-christmas-sale-39651/