23 Avalanche Raptor R for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ChaseH

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He bought it to make a profit. Don't be so gullible.
Not that I need to justify anything..but if I bought it for a profit I wouldnt have deleted the sunroof. I had all intentions of keeping it for a daily but life changes in over a year. I decided to buy it outright because the dealer was going to sell it, I hadn't quite made up my mind at that point and I really thought I could get my wife to drive it haha. Didn't work out, oh well. After taxes paid on it and small adjustment Ill clear like $3,900 selling it for $130. I make decent money, anything less is not worth the hassle of dealing with some of these knuckle heads trying to lowball me or figure out if they can afford it or not. Im not trying to "get rich" on selling a truck, Im legit trying to let someone get one and enjoy it a fair price for me having to middle man it. !00% honest the money i'm making already isn't worth my time.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not that I need to justify anything..but if I bought it for a profit I wouldnt have deleted the sunroof. I had all intentions of keeping it for a daily but life changes in over a year. I decided to buy it outright because the dealer was going to sell it, I hadn't quite made up my mind at that point and I really thought I could get my wife to drive it haha. Didn't work out, oh well. After taxes paid on it and small adjustment Ill clear like $3,900 selling it for $130. I make decent money, anything less is not worth the hassle of dealing with some of these knuckle heads trying to lowball me or figure out if they can afford it or not. Im not trying to "get rich" on selling a truck, Im legit trying to let someone get one and enjoy it a fair price for me having to middle man it. !00% honest the money i'm making already isn't worth my time.
ok got it. You bought it to sell and make a profit.
@Mossy 150 No I wont tell you who is going to win the World Series this year.