23 Avalanche Raptor R for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, After a little over a year of waiting my needs have changed. As much as I would love to keep this thing, please take it before it drives me insane. I have a boat now thats too large to pull with the R and I have to keep the SD.

Located in North Fl

Pending

Message me if interested and we can chat.

100 miles on the truck, (It was delivered with 65 miles) the other was just driving it home, it's never been jumped haha

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 9.55.31 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-09-20 at 9.55.57 AM.png

View attachment IMG_6395.mov
Pending sale

Last edited:

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trust me ive thought of every way to justify it. Even letting the wife have it but she doesnt want it....
SD = Monday-Friday
R = Saturday & Sunday

That’s what I was doing, but my SD is for work. If your SD is strictly for towing your boat on the weekends, then reverse the operation.

R = Monday-Friday
SD = Saturday & Sunday

You’re welcome

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SD = Monday-Friday
R = Saturday & Sunday

That’s what I was doing, but my SD is for work. If your SD is strictly for towing your boat on the weekends, then reverse the operation.

R = Monday-Friday
SD = Saturday & Sunday

You’re welcome

With all due respect, the man's said hes explored every avenue. I'm sure that is every guy's first avenue to justify a car as a weekend toy. The fact hes selling it at a respectable price comparable to market on R's, hes wiling to let it go at a fair asking price since he cant justify keeping it.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With all due respect, the man's said hes explored every avenue. I'm sure that is every guy's first avenue to justify a car as a weekend toy. The fact hes selling it at a respectable price comparable to market on R's, hes wiling to let it go at a fair asking price since he cant justify keeping it.
With all due respect that’s all a R really is meant for, a truck to off-road and have fun with, you can use it as a daily but it’s not a work truck nor was it designed for towing.

Last edited:

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He bought it to make a profit. Don't be so gullible.

Last edited: