20x10 wheels will it rub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC Parker

Reaction score
(Another) Fit Question

I'm looking at this setup for my '12 Supercrew:

Toyo Open Country MT's 35x12.5/20's on Fuel Nutz 20x10 with -12 offset.
This is my daily driver, and lives on the street 90% of it's life, with the other 10% on sand and 2-track. With a mid-perch adjustment, can I pull this off?

Thanks!
Fuel_Nutz_20x10MB-700.png

Last edited:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not Even gonna comment on those wheels....

But On mid perch you should be ok on the street but with the offset you might have some rubbing off road maybe.

DIESEL-INC

Reaction score
20x10 -24 offset Rubbing issues? Anyone?

Hey guys, So ive been looking to find a set of wheels for my 14 Rap and i found a set that i love. Tire store ordered them and said there was rubbing on wheel lock when they put them on.The wheels only come in 20x10 with a -24 offset.Not sure what to do_One guy suggested getting a lift so i called ford and they said if i got a lift kit it would void the warranty.The guy at the tire store said he could vut out some of the inside of the wheel well so it wont rub anymore since its only on sharp turns and rides fine otherwise.Was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or has had wheel well surgery done to their truck.I looked for 20x10s with a 0 offset but cant find any that i love.Any help is much appreciated...

DIESEL-INC

Reaction score
lol i didnt even want to lift it...the guy at the store mentioned it....i already have a mid perch mod, thought that would be enough for 20s....wheels are motometal 967s...its stupid they only come in that size. i woulda got a 0 offset in a heartbeat and been home free...The tires are Toyo Open country M/T 35'S.i saw them mounted and the stance was mean BUT i dont wanna deal with any rubbing so i wanted to ask around before i went through with it. The owner at the tire store offered to search for 20x10s with a zero offset but he came back with wheels that i didnt like.....SMH

Last edited: