2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brody Goble

Reaction score
Ya, 4th Raptor I’ll have owned.. good friends with the dealership owner and he sponsors our Trans-Am Mustang, I’m as loyal as they come on this stuff. I’ve been in a Super Duty between my 22’ Raptor and this 24’, just excited to get back into the game!

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't take delivery of either. I had quality issues on my 2022 so I knew if one issue was found over texted pictures who knew what I would find if I looked in person.

They have released a bulletin to the dealers for an extra quality check. The rubber band has been on every Ford I've purchased.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
so now im more concerned. just got a raptor ranger in and they have an enhanced pre delivery inspection. the f150 raptors have this as well. reading through the bulletin it sounds like ALOT of mistakes could have been made. really second guessing this truck now.
Mine had a scratch deep one next to the bottom corner of the front passenger headlamp. So #18 failed for me.

I’m just using a paint pen to fix it. I’m disappointed it was there but it’s not end of the world.

(802a Oxford white)

encyphered

Reaction score
Mine was finally delivered to a dealership. As many people said in the thread, the status has been stuck on "Built" since Apr 9, but the tracker was updated yesterday, and this morning, I got the message from the dealership that the vehicle arrived.

801A, with factory bed liner spray, no sunroof, WA.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 16.56.45.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 16.56.45.png
    447.1 KB · Views: 28

aware

Reaction score
My original dealer just texted... the Raptor is arriving tomorrow at the Westlake Ohio Auto Nation Ford dealer.
Black, 801A, Twin Moonroof, w/ Graphics, No Bedliner @ MSRP. Glad I didnt wait and found a different one.
i called your dealer and it is in, but they want 10K over.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone shoot me a vin of a late March or April build date vin. I'd like to know if all these have the enhanced pdi or just early builds.

Original Build: 1FTFW1RG5RFA10483 (1/9 Blend. Just arrived at dealer)
Purchased Truck: 1FTFW1RG0RFA59462 (3/13 Blend, IIRC)

I've got about 1,200 miles on it now and don't really have an complaints. Seems much better than the 2018 XLT it replaced. The only thing I found after the fact was the drivers side tail pipe was about 1/2" higher. Takes 10 minutes to adjust.

ss55539

Reaction score
Original Build: 1FTFW1RG5RFA10483 (1/9 Blend. Just arrived at dealer)
Purchased Truck: 1FTFW1RG0RFA59462 (3/13 Blend, IIRC)

I've got about 1,200 miles on it now and don't really have an complaints. Seems much better than the 2018 XLT it replaced. The only thing I found after the fact was the drivers side tail pipe was about 1/2" higher. Takes 10 minutes to adjust.
original has it, purchased does not.

ss55539

Reaction score
mine has eclipsed the 4/18 eta and now showing pending update. think its time to just throw in the towel lol.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like my ordered truck is about to ship. It was last updated yesterday 4/23 and the tracker is back to order confirmed

If anyone is looking for a Shelter Green 801A with moonroof and spray-in bedliner, reach out to Bob Bell Ford in Maryland. They were great to work with throughout the entire process, it honestly sucks Ford held onto the truck for so long and i couldn't buy my truck from them. It should be headed there shortly