2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine went into to product 1/18/24 (Ordered in November 2023). Tracker hasn't updated since 1/19, and from what I'm told it's sitting with a quality hold designation (not sure what that means) - from what I understand they're double/triple checking everything so it's perfect when it lands (supposedly). Frustrating that we can't get more real-time updates. The window sticker just shows "RAMP W". I see some folks mention "priority code" - what is that and where do I find it?

I've a few local dealers list raptors for sale (I'm assuming on the lot), 801A like mine, with VIN and build date after mine. I did notice theirs don't have the spray in bed liner or cover, which I heard adds 3-4 weeks to the build - so who knows. Anyone with any insight into that little tidbit? Thx and good luck to all!
That may be true during Covid and shortages, but not currently it doesn’t add anything to build time. I’ve seen plenty built and shipped within 24 hours with liners.

Brody Goble

Reaction score
No update still, in production of Jan 4.. still not “built”. 801A. Has anyone heard of any trucks in Canada yet? I haven’t seen 1 up here. I’m in Vancouver, dealer left in the dark more or less.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Got keys this morning on my 801a, Oxford White. Had to ditch my order from December 2 weeks ago and bought from IN. Arrived early this morning to my door in WA.
Unless you have a deposit that the dealership won’t return, or a trade in that you’re relying on a tax credit from, why not buy from a dealer with a build close or same as your order?
Don’t think that you have to wait to get the best price. Many have reported buying at or under MSRP from dealers in the past few weeks.
Mine doesn’t have a block heater or Ford foldable bed cover like my ordered truck, but I got a free drop in liner and will source other options locally.
BTW, the 801a is a fantastic truck! Looks amazing and so much better in person vs pics or Ford’s computer generated stuff.
Best wishes to all still waiting but seriously consider your options.
I’m going to now plan my spring & summer road trips.
Cheers!

hauldog

Reaction score
I'm getting a little burnt out on waiting. My 802a has supposedly been sitting in Portland, OR for two weeks now awaiting finale transport to dealer. Tracking just updated to "shipped" but dealer told me it landed in Oregon the beginning of the month. Officially 7 months since ordering...
Mine was at the port also. It got to the dealership today. I’m picking it up tomorrow morning. It was at the port for 2 weeks. 4 of those days waiting for a carrier to the dealer. The dealership offered to go get it but were denied as a carrier was already assigned. Hang in there!

Last edited:

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor arrived today. It has a lump on the side airbag, curious to see how this is resolved if it can be.

MCrump

Reaction score
Mine was at the port also. It got to the dealership today. I’m picking it up tomorrow morning. It was at the port for 2 weeks. 4 of those days waiting for a carrier to the dealer. The dealership offered to go get it but were denied as a carrier was already assigned. Hang in there!
7 months? WOW!

MCrump

Reaction score
Got keys this morning on my 801a, Oxford White. Had to ditch my order from December 2 weeks ago and bought from IN. Arrived early this morning to my door in WA.
Unless you have a deposit that the dealership won’t return, or a trade in that you’re relying on a tax credit from, why not buy from a dealer with a build close or same as your order?
Don’t think that you have to wait to get the best price. Many have reported buying at or under MSRP from dealers in the past few weeks.
Mine doesn’t have a block heater or Ford foldable bed cover like my ordered truck, but I got a free drop in liner and will source other options locally.
BTW, the 801a is a fantastic truck! Looks amazing and so much better in person vs pics or Ford’s computer generated stuff.
Best wishes to all still waiting but seriously consider your options.
I’m going to now plan my spring & summer road trips.
Cheers!
How do you find these dealers that are selling at MSRP? Cars.com shows dealers across the country at $20 to $30,000 over MSRP.