2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evoraptor

Reaction score
By the time my tracker updated to "shipped" it was at the final railyard near the dealer. Your truck might be closer than you think
Noticed that you're in KC. Mine is getting shipped to California, wonder if it'll take longer because of the distance. Definitely getting jittery and excited lol. It's like a bittersweet moment. Knowing that it's finally on its way, but also knowing that i'm going to be 100k poorer hurts lol..

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noticed that you're in KC. Mine is getting shipped to California, wonder if it'll take longer because of the distance. Definitely getting jittery and excited lol. It's like a bittersweet moment. Knowing that it's finally on its way, but also knowing that i'm going to be 100k poorer hurts lol..
My truck was shipped to Delray Beach/Miami. Once the train left MI, it only took about 3 days to get to Florida.

Every rail yard will be different, but it took about 4-5 days at the rail yard before it showed up at the dealer.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Got mine today. 302a and it’s been amazing. Can’t wait to keep breaking it in tomorrow, it’s a great vehicle. Suspension is nights and day with the dual valves. Very smooth and in PA we have some horrible roads and it’s noticeable. Next is some trails

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine today. 302a and it’s been amazing. Can’t wait to keep breaking it in tomorrow, it’s a great vehicle. Suspension is nights and day with the dual valves. Very smooth and in PA we have some horrible roads and it’s noticeable. Next is some trails
What color?
PA here as well.