2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIK3

Reaction score
…a few more pieces of info, your dealer should have an order number. It was weirdly short (mine was D001). He will then get you the vin and it is easy to track on the ford tracking page. Mine was an antimatter blue, 802a, spray in bed liner, no moonroof. …seeing more videos with raptors with moonroofs has me kind of kicking myself that I didn’t get one as they look nice. Heard they let in a little more road noise(?) though and is just another part that can break. Someone make me feel better and tell me they are a stupid accessory. :)
Order numbers can also be found on the sticker

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
…a few more pieces of info, your dealer should have an order number. It was weirdly short (mine was D001). He will then get you the vin and it is easy to track on the ford tracking page. Mine was an antimatter blue, 802a, spray in bed liner, no moonroof. …seeing more videos with raptors with moonroofs has me kind of kicking myself that I didn’t get one as they look nice. Heard they let in a little more road noise(?) though and is just another part that can break. Someone make me feel better and tell me they are a stupid accessory. :)
Nope they are great lol had one on my 18 and it was great in the summer/spring/fall to open and let air or just sunlight in. Sorry lol gave it the “top down” type feel I would kick myself for not getting it again regardless of some issues that come with it

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
OMG! That's what I was afraid of.
To be fair no 2024 raptors were scheduled until the last week of December, and I don’t think any 802As were scheduled until late Jan. It’s not likely to take that long now that production is supposed to be rolling, but it could.

It also depends partially on what you ordered. 801a will be the fastest, then 802a, then 803a will take the longest. That’s all due to there being less 802a/803a allocations.

Kurt L

Reaction score
I abandoned my Avalanche 1/24 build on Monday after months of no updates and I got a VIN view update yesterday with shipping info and now it says built on the Ford tracker . Oh well I picked up a 3/19 build that was in production 3/19 built 3/20 and shipped 3/22 same spec for $1400 less overall and it hasn’t been sitting in the crappy snow and salt filled Michigan winter for the last 10-11 weeks

aware

Reaction score
OMG! That's what I was afraid of.
ordered 10/27 and still waiting. I believe this was an anomaly this year. They had a "quality hold" until mid March (from what little I have found). It seemed like once Ford figured out the issue, they shipped trucks directly off the line to make first quarters numbers. They seem to be actively fixing the quality issue (some had said a software issue) on trucks that are already built. But have failed miserably at FIFO. One would think they would have worked on the oldest orders first. It's almost 6 months for me. Their tracking website has not been kept up to date. Mine still shows production of 2-15. The best resource has been Ford Marketing 800 334-4375. I have a weekly call with them. Today I got a swag at delivery of 4-22 thru 4-29. My truck has been waiting on shipping for 3 weeks now. My confidence is low on any info I have received thus far. My dealer is < 2 hours away from the factory. I can understand quality issues, but their lack of FIFO and communication has been a huge failure IMO. To say the least very disappointed with Ford at this point. Looking at websites, there are dealers with stock units in their lots while customer orders are still in limbo. This has given the crooked dealers an opportunity to get more than MSRP for folks not whiling to wait any longer and purchase one that has landed at a dealer.

GaDirtyBird

Reaction score
My 802A Avalanche is showing shipped now, due to some circumstances, i have notified the dealer i am backing out of the order. It's been fun following this forum and especially this thread. Good luck to everyone.