2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jak405817

Reaction score
Has anyone placed a new order in the last two weeks, and if so, what is the expected delivery? I spoke to Ford Performance and dealer today, both continue to say 3/28. That's in 2 days and my tracker hasn't moved from production (1/22). Cant find any near me that are available and no dealers are giving estimated deliveries on new orders. Thinking about saying f it for the next six months.
I ordered mine 3/1. Says scheduled for 4/1. However, it went into production on 3/20. So not sure when it will be built.

Attachments

• IMG_0311.png
    IMG_0311.png
    405.3 KB · Views: 35

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard from my GM and he said my truck is now indeed in Ohio after being just down the road from me on rail and he cannot figure out why. He’s saying next week for delivery now but my tracker shows mid April. What a gaggle fk.
How does that even happen like don’t they see it sitting in the rail car while the rest are empty?

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does that even happen like don’t they see it sitting in the rail car while the rest are empty?
I wish I could tell you. My dealer even tried to call so they could pick it up so they were aware.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
I just talked to the dealer, Ford moved the shipping ETA now the week of 04/22/24. This is getting ridiculous, its sitting in some lot (Maybe dirt) who knows where with probability a dead battery, water spots and moisture in the empty gas tank. Not happy like the rest of you! No updates on the tracker since 01/12/2024
Mine too, went from 3/29-4/04 delivery to 4/18-4/24 makes no sense. Third time it’s been pushed back. Ford chat and vin view both show it just waiting to ship.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
CA, IN, MI, IN again posting new 801As at dealerships today. On cars.com, increased total listings by 100 +/- in one day. (Granted, most all dealers using stock Ford pics).
Interesting the low number showing up at dealers through yesterday=posted today. Worse actual number delivering to us that ordered. The next 10-14 days will shed a lot of light on ‘Ford-Gate 2024’!

WRX2RAPTOR

Reaction score
Still confused on the dealer I placed my order with 3 months ago. They stated they had allocations and that’s why I went with them. Still no truck ordered as they said ford hasn’t pulled that allocation for build yet? Does this sound right?
Sounds like they didn't have an allocation for your order and it will doubtfully get placed if there was no sign of it in 3 months.

jak405817

Reaction score
for what it’s worth, I went to a couple dealer websites and grabbed the VINs and order numbers from what looked like dealer inventory they had posted and put it in the tracker and often saw 802a orders placed in late 2023 with estimated production dates of late April and May. So maybe Ford is trying to prioritize customer orders versus dealer orders as my 802a order was placed in March has an April 1st build? ….same didn’t seem true for the Rs as it seems like quite a few orders placed late last year just got built and are shipping now.