2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
FINALLY! woke up to text from my dealer saying it was loaded onto a transport truck this morning(confirming they do move/ship on the weekends) I am in southern Illinois so he said should be early next week! But he said it has been shipped! Also my tracker now shows nothing, the green dot is on order confirmed now when the green dot showed built the past week. But the dates are still there showing it was built, but tracker was updated today so thats odd but idc im getting it next week!

jeffrade

Reaction score
Don't want to start a new thread with a simple question, but shouldn't the truck already come with a rear panel wheelhouse cover?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240323-113453.png
    Screenshot_20240323-113453.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 34

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't want to start a new thread with a simple question, but shouldn't the truck already come with a rear panel wheelhouse cover?
It should, but it saves production costs and gives them an opportunity to sell people an accessory