2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
apparently those mean "shipping hub" ford performance chat just said. Mine is coming by convoy so hopefully that truck comes soon! I am in a bordering state!

shellbmb

Reaction score
scheduled week of production was feb 26th, however on feb 21st is showed in production, blend date of march 3rd, march 18th tracker shows built. 37PP moonroof, bedliner, hard folding cover
I have the same scheduled week of production with a blend date of 2/27. My tracker still says "in production" with last update of 3/2. Did you get your built status from the tracker online or ford chat? 37pp

Mxfasa

Reaction score
I have the same scheduled week of production with a blend date of 2/27. My tracker still says "in production" with last update of 3/2. Did you get your built status from the tracker online or ford chat? 37pp
I checked the tracker this morning and it said built, and ford chat as well, but I checked the tracker first. apparently even if its built but still says in prod then its not awaiting shipping, once the tracker goes to built its gettign ready to ship

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
apparently those mean "shipping hub" ford performance chat just said. Mine is coming by convoy so hopefully that truck comes soon! I am in a bordering state!
Lolol settle down bud. My truck.. scheduled week 3/4, production 3/8, built and awaiting shipment 3/9. Also a boarder state. Also Eric from Ford chat said delivered eta 3/11-3/18 which obviously has come and gone with a new eta I’m sure.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
Lolol settle down bud. My truck.. scheduled week 3/4, production 3/8, built and awaiting shipment 3/9. Also a boarder state. Also Eric from Ford chat said delivered eta 3/11-3/18 which obviously has come and gone with a new eta I’m sure.
does your tracker say built or did ford chat tell you that, also 23rd-29th eta seems a lot more real since shipping will really ramp up in these next 2 weeks