2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer contacted me today to say they had 3 37PP trucks picked up in the last week. Mine is next in line to get picked up. Hoping to get a VIN in the next few weeks!

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
As of today mine still awaiting shipping … kinda sucks since mine has been built since 3/13 … dealer has about 5 total ford dealers and they have one coming in to the other dealer this week and it was built 3/17 and shipped 3/17… sucks but least it’s not stuck in production right?

Anyone know if priority codes affect shipping too? Only reason I could see the 3/17 shipped before mine

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of today mine still awaiting shipping … kinda sucks since mine has been built since 3/13 … dealer has about 5 total ford dealers and they have one coming in to the other dealer this week and it was built 3/17 and shipped 3/17… sucks but least it’s not stuck in production right?

Anyone know if priority codes affect shipping too? Only reason I could see the 3/17 shipped before mine
My priority code is 19. I think it means I will get a truck somewhere in between 1-19 years.

All shit talk aside. I think 1-9 are specially approved orders. 10-19 are retail orders. 20+ are dealer orders. 99 is a hold. No clue how being a 11 vs a 19 effects delivery.

Last edited:

All-Fords

Reaction score
Awesome, mine has the same schedule date (01/08/2024) and production date (01/10/2024), but mine has not been updated since 01/12/2024. Mine is a 801A, Moon roof, Spray in liner and graphic delete. Ford and the dealer said its ship ETA is this week 03/18-22. I hope it happens.
Well, I just got a call from the dealer. They talked to the ford rep and Shipping ETA now went to 04/06/2024. I don't get it, what is going on with these trucks getting delayed further?

ruppert01

Reaction score
I’m just disgusted, the whole process, the lack of communication, a tracking system that rarely works. To me, it’s completely taken the wind out of the sail of getting a new Raptor. When it’s get to the dealer, I’m in, hand over the check and leaving. It’s not the dealers fault, but I’m just tired of talking to them, Ford and getting a run around or even the Ford Chat crap who told me I was getting my truck three weeks ago. Mine, like most of yours, is sitting in some lot of ramp 51 or 54 Flat Rock, MI collecting dust. I ordered Nov. 11th, it was built in February and probably flat spotted the tires by now haha. The dealer said he would try and place another identical order in the system to see if I can get it faster that way. Who knows, I’m not holding my breadth for either.

ss55539

Reaction score

priority codes dont really mean anything other than to the dealer that has multiple of the same trucks ordered.

ss55539

Reaction score
ford can set 01 code, thats a manual allocation. my 37pp and r are 03 (highest dealer can set) while my 801 is a 80 and built already lol

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m just disgusted, the whole process, the lack of communication, a tracking system that rarely works. To me, it’s completely taken the wind out of the sail of getting a new Raptor. When it’s get to the dealer, I’m in, hand over the check and leaving. It’s not the dealers fault, but I’m just tired of talking to them, Ford and getting a run around or even the Ford Chat crap who told me I was getting my truck three weeks ago. Mine, like most of yours, is sitting in some lot of ramp 51 or 54 Flat Rock, MI collecting dust. I ordered Nov. 11th, it was built in February and probably flat spotted the tires by now haha. The dealer said he would try and place another identical order in the system to see if I can get it faster that way. Who knows, I’m not holding my breadth for either.
I get it but the system was somehow worse when I ordered back in 2018. Dealer held all the cards. No tracking system. Ford Chat wasn't really a thing. I don't think any of the domestic manufacturers have it any better. I was flirting with getting a Colorado ZR2 but they saw 6 month delays on the new ones. No rhyme or reason to what held them up.